CONNECT WITH THE AODA FIELD TODAY!
ICB would like to express sincere appreciation to the following Exhibitors and Sponsors for their continued support of the ICB Spring Conference.
NOVA COUNSELING SERVICES
The value of exhibiting at ICB conference lies in relationship-building! Face to face connections with AODA counselors and other professionals will make, renew and/or solidify relationships that sometimes are mostly based upon email, text, and phone communications. The conference acts as a conduit to build better business relationships. During the conference there will be more than 30 hours of exhibit time over the 5 days. This will allow for many quality interactions with attendees and put YOUR program and services in front of hundreds of addiction professionals from all around Illinois. By exhibiting at the conference you will be recognized in printed materials distributed to all attendees, as well as have your companies information, a picture and link to your company’s web site posted in ICBCONFERENCE18.org, where it will be viewed by attendees before, during and after the conference.
Some specific benefits of exhibiting could be:
- Reinforce or establish your brand.
- Meet people face-to-face who have been difficult to reach via phone or e-mail.
- Showcase your programs
- New to the Illinois? or a new program?-meet new friends
- Network – meet and greet old friends
- Maintain relationships with other programs/professionals.
- Grow your team: recruit new hires or for training programs attract new students
- Showcase your products or services
- Educate counselors on newest trends/approaches to treatment
Be sure to sign up today and put your company in direct contact with the addiction industry’s foremost leaders. For more information contact: